Sunday, June 29, 2008

chinatown

Woho.
Finally got 2 days of rest.
Damn shiok.
Like the feeling of being free.
And.
Had my 12 hours of sleep too.
=)

Went to Chinatown with my sister.
She bought something that made me envy
And I cannot go.
The answer is ...
Air tickets
That's the most sad thing.
Second time accompanied her.
And.
Still cannot go.
It's ok.
FYP is the most impt. thing for me now
I shall not think of this until it is done.

Waited for Pei xin, Jia En, Hui Yan, Joy, klarie...
For 1 hour plus.
Surprisely, I will wait for people.
And.
It is the first time that I go out with them
Took some pictures too.
Hey girls.
Next time go K.
Ps for not going home with you all.
But.
Sent you all to MRT already v.gd.
Mux thank me.
Pei xin always said that,
"wanna go out with us, in the end leh.
dun hav.. bluff us bluff until when ah.."
And,
I got one word for you.
"Dun keep stepping on shits.
I know you like it very much.
But dun v.doing it.HAHA"

No comments: