Monday, December 03, 2007

long time didnt update

I UPDATED IN 2 MINUTES TIMES

ZAI GEI WO LIANG FEN ZHONG
RAN WO BA JI YI JIE CHENG BIN




Ha!This guy is my buddy
He looked like girl sia
ok la.
at least i put the picture that i take with you de



While waiting for my friend to withdraw money
I had nothing to do
so just take a picture
so random ah



This is the after picture of what I had ate
I hate pineapples
but, i love eating hawaiian pizza
Lucky, this time i order is personal type
if not, i will eat until i vomit



JAY CONCERT MERCHADISE
ON 18 OR 19 JAN 08
I gonna buy it
so, it is time to save money!
For him, i will buy it no matter what



After TOFU MAN
This is the toy that i like
if it is not pink, it would be better!
haha



"I LUV MILK"

No comments: