Yesterday slept at third aunty house
As I have promise 10 to go
To my surprise
My another cousin is there
And he is somehow change to another person
Making me feel some kind of uncomfortable
But is it good or bad?
I cannot comment about it.
Woho.
Simply like this Sunday, 9 Sep 07
Eat a lot of food
Cause this few days I easily hungry
Then lazy to go and buy.
In the morning
I drink hot Milo with some biscuits
After praying, we go tiong bahru market there and eat
I eat a bowl of ‘ban mian’, carrot cake, ‘zhu cang fen’ and more
Around noon, I go and find my cousin
Her family is at Chinatown shopping
So, I go and disturb them instead of rushing home to sleep
But, at least I bought something
Every time I go shopping, I must buy something back
If not, I will feel weird
Around 3 plus
I finally reached homeYeah. I can have my sleep
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment