Yeah!
I wish that I am like this picture
flying high..
woho..
Simply just dislike waiting for people
Now I know the feelings when you had to wait for them
For many hours
The worst is they are playing games
Hate it
Cannot they just stop playing for a few hours
Game to them is so important
Next time
I must set one rule..
that is..
those who keep playing game will kanna punishment
and
to those who said the word i hate too.
BETTER REMEMBER IT! PEOPLE
I HAD SAID HOW MANY TIMES
BUT YOU ALL JUST SIMPLY IGNORE IT
Simply feeling sad now
cause duno when singapore will screen it
why?
cannot they screen the same date as taiwan
wish that will have the news reported
Want to rush home to watch my DVD..
But i still having lesson now..
So boring
It is about history..
arghh.
+SECRET THAT CANT BE SPOKEN+
No comments:
Post a Comment