WAT'S WRONG WITH ME?
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.
ytd, read an article..
and i realised that what it is said is similar to me now.
what is love?
how do i define it?
do i care for other people feelings before?
or i hav used to what they had done for me?
or i am a cold.blooded?
these questions running through my mind after i read it.
I really did not thought for other before
whatever they done, i just treat that it is a MUST!
I am sorry about it and i will try my best to change
although i always tell others that..
if i change, then it would be XIN NI anymore.
I will try to think before i speak out
this is sometimes i will make someone misunderstand me
which i dislike it.
and the list go on..
MAYBE. I NID TIME TO FIND OUT
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment